Here’s a list of the key features from the P & H website.
- Rocker- Super maneuverability when surfing and prevents purling.
- Quick resurfacing bow- Splits and sheds water preventing nose burying on steep waves and helps punch through waves on the way through surf.
- Hard chines in the bow, soft chines in the stern. Fast pick up on the wave and forgiving for beginners and when surfing.
- Flat mid-section hull- The most manoeuvrable sea kayak on the market, spins like a white water kayak to get you out of those sticky situations like crossing fast flowing races.
- Low back deck and cockpit- Easy to roll when the wave wins.
- Squared off stern- Increases water length, speed and tracking.
- Rear weighting- Creates a long water line when paddling on flat water for speed and tracking.
- Large rear and fore hatch- Lots of day tripping storage.
- Mini hatch- Access your essential gear on the move.
P & H Delphin Demo Video
Does the P & H Delphin look like a boat you would like to use to surf Wisconsin’s waves? Do you have any favorite Wisconsin kayak surfing spots?